Updated: Mar 18
Women are natural creators. We not only create life from our womb, we are also able to birth/manifest and bring things into our lives from our womb too. How beautiful is that.
The chakra associated with your womb is the Sacral Chakra and the chakra associated with your birth canal, the way/path in which your manifestations come into your life is the Root Chakra. So, you can begin to see how important it is to keep these two chakras healthy and balanced.
If you experience or suffer from lower back pain (not pms related), painful menstrual cramps, cysts, fibroids, endometriosis, UTI's, yeast infections etc. this is a physical symptom indicating that your chakra's are not doing so well.
Your Root Chakra is affected by fears, worries, ancestral coding/karma, energy from your sexual partners (yes, this can stay with you forever if not cleared out), grounding and so much more.
Your Sacral Chakra is affected by giving your power away or having a bad relationship with your finances and/or money amongst other things.
How to go about embracing and healing your femininity and your ability to manifest as a woman in this world:
1) Honour and love your body and your femininity, it is a gift! Your moon/period/cycle, whatever you want to call it, is more precious and more magical than you may even realise. Teal Swan posted an amazing video on periods and menstruation, I highly recommend that you watch this. Additionally, be careful whose energy you let enter your birthing canal...your yoni.
2) Celebrating yourself and life through dance. In many cultures around the world, going back thousands of years even, the woman would celebrate through song and dance. Dancing can also be used as a tool to raise your frequency, as it is a creative expression of your soul. Now, you don't have to go to a club to dance, you can dance in your very own room...dance like no-one is watching...you do you boo! Suggestion: The first day of your period is a great time to celebrate yourself and your femininity.
3) Actively send love to every cell in your body, why because this is practising self-love at its core. So, while you are in the bath or in the shower, as an example, just tell each part of you that you love it and you thank it for being a part of you. Additionally, send love to your endometriosis, fibroids etc., if you have any, they grew because something was/is out of alignment, they have shown you what is going on in order for you to start the healing process and/or make changes in your life.
4) Solfeggio Sound Frequencies
174 Hz - "reduces pain physically and energetically. Gives your organs a sense of security, safety and love, encouraging them to do their best."
285 Hz - "helps return tissue into its original form. Sending them a message to restructure damaged organs. It also leaves your body rejuvenated and energized."
396 Hz - Root Chakra and "searches out hidden blockages, subconscious negative beliefs, and ideas".
417 Hz - Sacral Chakra and "cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events and expunges negativity".
639 Hz - Heart Chakra and "re-connect and balance relationships. It enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships and enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love."
Note: Here are the frequencies for healing and working with all your other chakras, which are just as important. http://www.maraihan.com/7-chakra/
5) Divine Feminine
If you are also a Divine Feminine, as you can also be physically male and be a Divine Feminine, I would suggest using the following frequency art by Teal Swan.
Divine Feminine Activation - "A Pleiadian Light Work Model designed to activate the divine feminine so that the highest feminine aspect can rise within you. This aspect is often referred to as the inner goddess. Having this light work model in your presence will help you to embody the qualities of divine feminine including restoration, life, renewal, creation, birth, healing, receptivity, openness, motherhood, nurturing, love, understanding, compassion, insight, intuition, wisdom, forgiveness, the moon, connection, harmony and sensuality."
You can read more about this on my blog post Frequency Art. Info provided on the art piece is take from Teal Swan's website.
5) Healing your relationship with your finances and money, taking your power back.
See my blog post on Financial Maturity on how to work through/with this.
6) Empress Body (https://www.empressbody.co.uk/)
All-natural products for your yoni (vagina), here are some of my favourite items:
Empress Detox Pearls - "EmpressBody pearls work by the specially selected herbs creating a pulling effect that draws toxins, bad bacteria, dead cells, old bloodclots, mucus and more from your yoni, while at the same time tightening your yoni and deterring vaginal dryness and other ailments."
They also relate the number of pearls used in your detox to a specific aliment; for example, 9 pearls are for a yeast infection and 24 is for BV & Endometriosis.
Empress Empowering Wand - "Natural and gentle way to cleanse, tighten and keep your honeypot smelling sweet. Helps to rid your yoni of BV, Foul Odour and Melasma, cleans the yoni environment and balances Ph, regulates menstrual cycles, enhances lubrication, eliminates toxins and helps renew yoni cells."
If you suffer from lower back pain (not pms related), painful menstrual cramps, cysts, fibroids, endometriosis, UTI's, yeast infections etc. I don't recommend you going the "spiritual/natural" route without having consulted a Medical Practitioner/Professional first. However, this is a truly personal journey and only you know what is best for yourself and your body. Please also, don't make decisions based in fear, make decisions based on love for yourself and your body.
I will leave you with a song:
I hope that sharing these tips with you, helps you or someone else you know on their path.
Lots of love