Witnessing a pet or any animal in pain or distress is the worst thing in the world. I know this feeling of helplessness and wanting to take their discomfort or pain away, just like any mom would. Through my research I have found the below natural healing techniques that help to facilitate their own natural healing abilities.
Teal Swan's Frequency Art:
You can read more about these in my blog post Healing with Frequency Art and here https://shop.tealswan.com/pages/frequency-paintings-faq-video. Please note that I did contact Teal Swan's team and they confirmed that these frequencies are for both humans and animals. Furthermore, they confirmed that the four that I chose, see below, are brilliant for animals, especially those who are dealing with any sort of trauma. All information is provided from Teal Swan's website:
1) The Cure - ''An Arcturian light lattice that is designed to remedy and relieve any condition (such as a disease or unwanted state of being). Unlike many other healing frequencies, this frequency does not necessarily induce conscious awareness or require the conscious awareness that then leads to healing. It forces a being to entrain with the frequency of the 'perfected state' as opposed to the diseased or unwanted state.''
2) Sense of Security - ''The vibration of the feeling state of surety in one’s safety and/or stability. It is an emotional state free from loss, fear, danger and risk. This is a very good vibration for those struggling with any kind of fear; particularly Anxiety disorders, PTSD, Borderline Personality, OCD, Panic attacks, Phobias.''
3) Comfort - "The vibration of the feeling state of physical, emotional and mental ease. It causes the alleviation of pain, distress and constraint. This vibration causes a soothing, cosy or settled sensation and dispels with discomfort of any kind. It is an ideal vibration for those who feel the need to cope. It is ideal for those who seek comfort in unhealthy ways, like binge eating or smoking or compulsive shopping. This vibration is a perfect vibration to enhance the atmosphere of a bedroom or living room. It is also the perfect vibration for a guestroom; to help guests feel at ease.''
4) Tranquility - ''The vibration of the state of being tranquil, free from agitation of the mind, body or spirit.''
Solfeggio Sound Frequencies:
You can read more about these in my blog post Energy Healing, my IG post and here http://www.maraihan.com/7-chakra/. I recommend the following frequencies, based on the info provided from my sources listed in the above posts:
174 Hz - "reduces pain physically and energetically. Gives your organs a sense of security, safety and love, encouraging them to do their best."
285 Hz - "helps return tissue into its original form. Sending them a message to restructure damaged organs. It also leaves your body rejuvenated and energised."
396 Hz - Root Chakra and "searches out hidden blockages, subconscious negative beliefs, and ideas".
417 Hz - Sacral Chakra and "cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events and expunges negativity".
528 Hz - Solar Plexus and ''brings positive transformations and miracles.''
639 Hz - Heart Chakra and "re-connect and balance relationships. It enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships and enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love."
741 Hz - Throat Chakra and ''assists with expression/solutions, as well as the removal of toxins and inducing a spiritual detox.''
852 Hz - Third Eye Chakra and ''return to spiritual order and awakens intuition.''
963 Hz - Crown Chakra and ''awakens perfect state, promotes spiritual ascension and cellular enlightenment.
432 Hz - Frequency of the Earth/Mother Nature and ''raises positive energy and helps us to feel more calm and balanced.''
Here are some suggestions on how crystals can be used with your pet/animal.
1) Collars with crystals on them, or sew crystals onto their collars.
2) Having crystal/s in the vicinity of where the animal spends most of their time.
3) Crystal Healing grids - The Pixie & The Bull (https://www.instagram.com/thepixieandthebull/).
4) Crystal Art - The Pixie & The Bull (https://www.instagram.com/thepixieandthebull/).
For suggestions on which crystals to use, please check out my free resource here.
Colour Healing: To create a healing space, using items in the area in which the animal spends the most time can assist with their healing etc. For example, a blue bed or blanket can give the animal a sense of calm.
As per my Disclaimer: you understand and accept that I am not a Doctor of Veterinary Science or a Medical Practitioner/Professional. It is not recommended that the above techniques be used in place of seeing a Doctor of Veterinary Science or a Medical Practitioner/Professional, especially when your pet or your animal is unwell and in need of medical assistance. In this case, the above techniques should be used in conjunction with a Medical Practitioners/Professional's advice, medication etc.
I personally used crystals and Solfeggio Frequencies with my Beagle after his operations, which calmed him down and assisted with his pain management and recovery.
I hope that at least one of these resonate with you and is able to assist your pet/animal on their journey.
Lots of love